BILSTEIN PSS10

BMW E82 BILSTEIN PSS10
The PSS10 Coil-Over System is an evolution of the PSS9 system. The shock body is mated with a solid steel polished shaft, machined valving components and high quality seals. Ten settings are available at the base of the shock body so you know exactly what setting you are on without counting clicks. Bilstein includes special wrenches with the PSS10 kit to adjusts the vehicle's ride height. Ride height adjustments can be made on the vehicle without removing the suspension. Bilstein's durability claims are backed by an aftermarket lifetime warranty.

Available from JLevi

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

So far they have been everything that I would imagine. I'm currently on setting 4/10 front and rear. Body roll is gone, car feels very neutral and very responsive. I would say it's about 20% stiffer over the stock suspension, I was quite surprised. I was expecting a harsh jarring ride because that's what I've always heard of coilovers. Looks do come at a premium, my driving style has been severely altered as the car would love to kiss speed bumps. I would definitely recommend this to anyone on the fence of which brand suspension to go with.